Callsign lookups broke or changed?

Discussion in 'Community Help Center' started by K2DSL, Aug 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: QSOToday-1
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
  1. N6DCN

N6DCN Ham Member QRZ Page

WOW that's it in a nut shell. All I use HRD for is watching the DX clusters and a place to keep a log of who I talk to. I down loaded HRD V5 yesterday and the New HRD was completely confusing and I couldn't get my backup log to work. I was all ready to donate to QRZ for a package. ( Not looking for pitty here) I can,t afford it. I do remodeling and this economy has about taken everything from me. I haven't done a job for a month now.
    So my hobby that I thought I could do with little cost has now become what seems to be a pissing match for the mighty dollar.
    I still have faith that hams are the best people in the world. Blessings all.
    KI6DCN, RON

2. KD7MSC

KD7MSC Ham Member QRZ Page

Don't let this mess up your hobby. I bet there are thousands of hams that have never even heard of HRD, QRZ, computer logging or even own a computer. Some times it is a lot of fun to play radio with no computer at all. Just do what you can with what you have and most of all just have fun. I still log with paper and pencil a lot and actually get the name, QTH, rigs, QSL info etc. right from the station that I am working.

73, Sean:)

3. K2DSL

K2DSL Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

4. AK4MP

AK4MP QRZ Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.