ad: elecraft

Call Sign/Password Mismatch...

Discussion in 'QRZ Site Community Help Center' started by M0NXB, Mar 13, 2021.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-2
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
  1. M0NXB

M0NXB Ham Member QRZ Page

The Problem: My partner: M6VXC wishes to log-in, but there is a call sign/e-mail address mismatch. The original e-mail address data was lost, so a new account was generated; this does not match her current address.

Thanks.

2. EB1BSV

EB1BSV QRZ Lifetime Member #59 Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Let me check

3. EB1BSV

EB1BSV QRZ Lifetime Member #59 Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Hello Nick Beck, M0NXB, nice to meet you,

Please, provide us the new email that you used for the new account and I will check

Thank you.

73, Julio

4. M0NXB

M0NXB Ham Member QRZ Page

Thank you very much for your response. The new e-mail address I will be using is M6VXC1969@gmail.com

Many thanks.

5. EB1BSV

Just let me check

6. EB1BSV

I sent you a email

Please, check it

7. EB1BSV

Hello Nick Beck, M0NXB,

Your request has been completed.

M6VXC has been added to our database, email has been changed and new email has been sent to your new email.

Please, inform me if you need any assistance

73, Julio