Call phonetics!!!

Discussion in 'Youth Forum' started by VE6WTF, Feb 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. VA7AAX

VA7AAX Ham Member QRZ Page

thats good !! atleast they think its cool !! BTW how many play with your antenna?? !!!!!!!!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. W8LBO

W8LBO Ham Member QRZ Page

LOL, wow, Canadian chicks are quite a bit different then American. Quite a bit different.... [​IMG]

3. W8LBO

Or a 1x2 or 2x1. There aren't all that many free, but that would be awesome.

4. W8LBO

BTW, I think I found a solution to this Youth Field Day problem. Get the ARRL and RAC to fund an all expense paid Dxpedition to Jamaica for any ham under 18. [​IMG] That would be a blast.

5. W8LBO

Or maybe somewhere out in the middle of nowhere in the Northwest Territories or Nunavut. Especially since I don't think non-american/canadian hams can enter Field Day.

6. VA7AAX

VA7AAX Ham Member QRZ Page

i like that idea!

7. KE5FIX

KE5FIX Ham Member QRZ Page

Now would that be a camping style dxpedition or would it be more luxurious? Either way it would be awesome!

8. W8LBO

LOL, yeah, we should put together a petition on why they should fund a trip. Though we couldn't say anyone could go cause that'd cost too much money. More like whoever signs the petition. If they do all the school club funding, why not dxpeditions? ;)

9. Guest

Guest Guest

I second that idea.

10. VE6WTF

VE6WTF Ham Member QRZ Page

I would sign it!
    And sadly not many really did play with my antenna [​IMG]
    And yes VERY different...they dont shave their legs because of the cold!....
    jk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.