ad: ARR

Calculator of L, Q, and SRF for Round Coils

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio Software' started by KY8D, Mar 19, 2020.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: OK1UUad-1
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: FBNews-1
ad: L-MFJ
  1. KY8D

KY8D Subscriber QRZ Page

Yet another round coil calculator, but with a difference. Mine works off-line, and in a continuous loop. Like that because it allows easy-peasy design by trial-and-error. Enter a first set of trial values, then just use the up/down arrow keys to scroll a factor in either direction. See instant results on-the-fly with no need of ever clicking a 'calculate' button.

Requires the free LabVIEW Run-Time Engine. But once you have that, all my other calculators will likewise run.

Download link is here: KY8D.net/free

To obtain any program, browse to it via the Table of Contents, then choose the EXE button to download the *.exe file inside a ZIP archive. Should you wish the source-code instead, then choose the VI button. Zero rights reserved.

[​IMG]

2. KX4OM

KX4OM Ham Member QRZ Page

Thanks for doing those web calculator conversions, Gan. It's very convenient to do the calcs off-line. Downloading and installing the LabVIEW runtime was a breeze. The Coil and Loaded antenna apps ran fine in Version 2019 SP1.

I enjoyed reading your QRZ bio; I'll look for you on SKCC freqs.

Ted, KX4OM

Last edited: Mar 23, 2020
  3. KL7AJ

KL7AJ XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Always been a big fan of Labview....one of the first programming assignments I ever had.
    I use the dataflow model now for most of my science programming....even with Python....all stuff I learned from Labview