ad: chuckmartin

Cabrillo format N3FJP software

Discussion in 'Logbooks & Logging Programs' started by KB2FCV, Jul 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: l-BCInc
ad: L-Geochron
ad: Left-3
  1. KB2FCV

KB2FCV Ham Member QRZ Page

I am working on exporting my logs for Field Day. I am trying to export it into the cabrillo format but I can't seem to figure out how. There isn't anything in the documentation or on the website of how to do it but I have heard of people exporting it to this form using his software all the time. I am running his Field Day Network software. Does anyone know how to do this?

Thanks

2. KC0W

KC0W Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Under File go to Export Log, then go to Export Whole Log..........Be sure to look over your log for errors. I made the unwise decision of using N3FJP software when I was DXing from St. Helena island. His CQWW program has a mind of it's own when automatically entering CQ Zones following a callsign...........I never knew there were 85 or so CQ Zones!!! Garbage software.

Tom KC0W

3. KB2FCV

KB2FCV Ham Member QRZ Page

Hmm.. strange, I don't see an 'Export Log' option. The only export function I see under the File menu is 'Export ADIF Format'. As far as I know this is the latest software as it was downloaded a few days before Field Day.

4. K7MH

K7MH XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Drop down the File menu.
    Use the Write Summary Sheet and the two others in the write menu.
    Refresh your memory as to what is actually needed to submit a score from the ARRL website. It is not the same as required of a contest, because like I have stated many times, it ISN'T a contest!

5. N8CPA

N8CPA Ham Member QRZ Page

MH is right. Cabrillo is not needed for FD. For Field Day, what's submitted is an alpha-numeric list of stations worked, bands, and modes--more like a dupe sheet than a log.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.