SOLD CABLE / FAULT LOCATOR

Discussion in 'General Merchandise' started by KM4OP, Jun 8, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
  1. KM4OP

KM4OP Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Here is a underground cable line Locator made by Dynatel model 2273 . These were very popular used by telephone companies, cable companies and power companies.
    You can locate pipe if it’s metal and you can attach leads to it. I have seen pvc pipes located if it was buried with copper wire wrapped around it specifically for future locating purposes. Mainly used to locate telephone lines and cable coax lines. This unit is used works very well. Main unit uses 6 c batteries. Hand held receiver uses 9v battery. Comes with manual.

“SOLD AS IS “ $ 150

Attached Files:

2. N0TZU

N0TZU Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

I’m interested but have some questions:

Shipping method and cost? Payment method? Preferred contact method?

What defects or problems does this unit have, if any.

Do you know if it works on all 4 frequencies, and also in passive mode for AC power detection?

I can’t tell from the photos if the direct connection clips are included, or only the inductive clamp?

This unit came with an earth contact probe frame, but I don’t see it in the photos, is that included?

Thanks.

3. KM4OP

Hi Bob,
    It worked fine last time I used it. Been in the garage since. All I have is what you see. The ground clamp/blade When I had it never used it. I would put a screwdriver in the ground and clamp to that.
    I was issued a Metrotech New and improved locater and I alway went back to this one. Alway on the money. All frequencies worked. You can see the battery compartment very clean. I located coax (cable tv ) also Fiber attached to the strength members. There is a learning curve with any locator especially when you have multiple cables and services in the ground. These still go for quite a bit of money if you do a search used ones. I accept PayPal shipping is included in the price. If you like give me a call 321-505-5316 and talk about it.

Phil KM4OP

4. KM4OP

ITEM HAS BEEN SOLD

5. KM4OP

SOLD

6. KM4OP

SOLD