Cab file analysis for ARRL Field Day website

Discussion in 'Logbook User Forum' started by AF6G, Jul 1, 2020.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: abrind-2
  1. AF6G

AF6G Ham Member QRZ Page

Newbie contester here. Ran ARRL Field Day using FT-4 & 8 on WSJT-x in FD contest mode. I was able to export cab file from WSJT-x, but ARRL FD submission site wants a band/mode breakdown of QSOs:

http://field-day.arrl.org/fdentry.php

Don't see anything in the WSJT-x software to do a breakdown report. Is their an online file upload submission and analysis website I can use to generate a report?

Other suggestions?

Thanks,

Joe, AF6G

2. WJ4U

WJ4U Ham Member QRZ Page

Well mode is easy (digital), as for bands I just counted up the QSOs. Now if you hundreds of them, might be easier to solve with a spreadsheet.

3. N2IPH

N2IPH Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

You can import the WSJT-X .adi file (NOT the Cabrillo file you created from within from WSJT-X) into N3FJP FD software then create the log submission from within Jeff's app.

If you didn't start a new .adi file just for FD no problem. Open the wsjtx_log.adi file with notepad (turn word wrap OFF in notepad) and copy just the lines from your FD operating time into a new file which you can give any name you wish but use the .adi file extension so you can import it into other apps such as the N3FJP FD app or upload to online logbooks.