SOLD C Crane CCRadio2 DX radio & Radio Shack DX-375

Discussion in 'General Merchandise' started by WB9CTP, Oct 7, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. WB9CTP

WB9CTP Ham Member QRZ Page

Here are 2 fine radios for the Medium Wave DXer or someone just looking for a quality AM-FM portable radio (and the DX-375 has shortwave and the CCRadio 2 has 2 meter coverage!)

This is the C Crane CCRadio 2 AM FM larger portable that also has weather band coverage as well as 2 meter coverage ! This radio has the best AM sensitivity of any portable that I have. FM and weather band performance is also very good plus you can scan all of your local 2 meter repeaters ! It looks good and works great and comes with a printout of the operating manual. My price is just $50 SHIPPED to the lower 48 states. USPS money orders, cash or certified bank checks only; no Paypal please. I ship the same day your payment arrives via USPS Priority Mail and immediately send you your tracking number. If you're interested, please send an E MAIL to: Radioron50@yahoo.com. CCRadio 2-1.jpg CCRadio 2-2.jpg And, here's a medium sized portable that is also a great Medium Wave DX radio, has good FM performance AND great sensitivity on the shortwave broadcast bands: The Radio Shack DX-375 ! This radio looks good, performs well and has no issues. It comes with a printout of the operating manual. My price is just $25 SHIPPED to the lower 48 states. USPS money orders, cash or certified bank checks only; no Paypal please. I ship the same day your payment arrives via USPS Priority Mail and immediately send you your tracking number. If you're interested, please send me an E MAIL to: Radioron50@yahoo.com. And, thanks for looking! DX-375.jpg

N3AB likes this.
  2. WB9CTP

The DX-375 is now S-O-L-D pending arrival of funds. The C Crane CCRadio 2 is still available !!

3. N3AB

N3AB Subscriber QRZ Page

The CCRadio 2 is a great performing AM receiver. At $50.00 shipped, it's a steal.

4. WB9CTP

You are correct sir ! Thanks for your comment ! WB9CTP

5. WB9CTP

The C Crane radio is no longer for sale. Thank you for looking.