ad: chuckmartin

"Build-a-thons" at the Next QSO Today Virtual Ham Expo

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by 4Z1UG, Feb 14, 2021.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: abrind-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-3
  1. 4Z1UG

4Z1UG Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

upload_2021-2-14_18-11-24.png

The March 13-14, 2021 QSO Today Virtual Ham Expo will offer an exciting “buildathon” of four (4) live virtual kit building workshops. Workshop instructors include Dave Cripe, NM0S, Joe Eisenberg, K0NEB, and Rex Harper, W1REX, who will take participants through building a variety of different kits. Kits will be available for purchase and delivered prior to the Expo so attendees can build from the convenience of their homes. For more information: https://www.qsotodayhamexpo.com/build-a-thons.html

KC3TEC, JF1IRQ and DE2RVK like this.
  2. KA8VNG

KA8VNG Ham Member QRZ Page

Here Kitty Kitty Kitty .

3. KC3TEC

KC3TEC Ham Member QRZ Page

Dave makes some nice gear!
    I have the cricket 40 and I am a kitter for the ozark patrol receiver for the 4sqrp group.
    the crickets are easily affordable, easy to build, and the manual/instructions are easy to understand.
    functions of the components are described without the need for complex equations to confuse people with,
    but enough to whet the appetite to learn more.
    as an instructor I enjoy new people learning electronics and the function of the components.
    (not necessarily the advanced engineering aspects needed for complex designing)
    unlike many radios you can key the transmitter with no antenna without fear of burning your radio.
    I intend to order the cric-key as well and learn how to use it.
    and more later on.

4. KM4YXL

KM4YXL Ham Member QRZ Page

This will be my first time participating, do I register, fees, how to join? KM4YXL jim.hays.jr@gmail.com. Thanks and 73s'