ad: M2Ant-1

bug test

Discussion in 'Forum Test Area' started by W5BIB, Aug 31, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: l-assoc
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
  1. W5BIB

W5BIB Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

[​IMG]

KP4SX likes this.
  2. KQ4MM

KQ4MM XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I think you need to slow down the dit speed Steve....:)

3. N6QIC

N6QIC Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

4. W4KJG

W4KJG Subscriber QRZ Page

Hmmm! I think I've seen that critter crawing around in the box where I store my old Lafayette (Takatsuka) bug.

[​IMG]

That old Lafayette bug was like an extension of my hand for years. I loved it -- and still do.

(The picture above is not mine, but mine is pretty similar).

Sometime in the early 1970s I bought a Ten Tec Ultramatic keyer, I think it is a 645. It took some getting accousutomed to. Ever since i got familiar using it, I've found it extremely difficult to go back to the bug.

I can go back and forth between my J37/ J38 and the Ultramatic, but I find it very difficult to go back to the bug.

Old age, I guess.

(BIB, I hit 71 in mid-October. You must be pretty close). I can get a chicken. If you can get the lightning bolt, we should be able to put on a heck of a spook party blast.

Ken

Last edited: Sep 3, 2018
    W5BIB likes this.
  5. W5BIB

W5BIB Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Yep,... I'll hit 72 in February. How well I remember the days of being a "Lightning Fast Chicken Plucker" :p It should have been against the law to have that much fun !!;) 17 years-old & turned loose in the Philippines @ San Miguel :rolleyes::D What were they thinkin' ??

Last edited: Sep 8, 2018