SOLD BTech 6X2 DMR, Anytone AT6666 10 Meter, Yaesu FT70D

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KV4JW, Dec 2, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
  1. KV4JW

KV4JW Ham Member QRZ Page

Selling a few items to fund.. More.. Items.. The life of a ham...

First is a pristine BTech 6X2 DMR HT. It's basically an Anytone 878 clone. Upgraded to the latest firmware. It DOES do digital APRS, there are YouTube videos on how to set it up. Programming software is a free download. Includes the following:
    - Two battery packs, one is a high capacity.
    - Drop in charger
    - USB cable
    - Additional Nagoya antenna
    $110 SHIPPED

Second is a pristine Anytone AT6666 10 meter radio. This is a legitimate 10 meter radio. It does AM, FM, and USB/LSB. My conservative meter shows about 40 watts PEP with squeaky clean modulation. It's NOT a hacked up "CB". Nothing clipped or otherwise modified inside. The protective plastic film is still on the LCD even. NEVER mobile! Includes the following:
    - Stock hand microphone
    - Mounting bracket
    - Assorted hardware
    - Long power cord with power pole connectors on the end
    $110 SHIPPED

Third is a basically new Yaesu FT70D. I bought it from R&L about a month ago, and turns out I don't like System Fusion as much as I thought I would. It's never been out of my house. Not a mark or blemish on it anywhere. Programming software is a free download. Includes the following:
    - ADDITIONAL battery pack (and you'll need it, because the FT70 is a notorious battery muncher)
    - Yaesu OEM wall wart charger
    - Foreign outlet adapter thing that you'll probably never use.
    - USB cable
    $120 SHIPPED (Still cheaper than a new one, even after the rebate, plus I'm throwing in an extra battery pack!)

I can be contacted by my email address on my QRZ profile. Please note that is NOT my PayPal address though. PayPal is my preferred method of payment. If you have questions or would like additional pictures, just email me please.

Attached Files:

2. KV4JW

Anytone AT6666 and BTech 6X2 are both SOLD.

FT70D still available.

3. N3AB

N3AB Subscriber QRZ Page

4. W7UUU

W7UUU Super Moderator Lifetime Member 133 Administrator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

N3AB likes this.
  5. KV4JW

FT70 is SOLD.

Everything (including the Anytone AT6666, lol) is SOLD.

:)

6. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.