ad: MyersEng-1

Brian Crow, K3VR issued $11,500 fine by FCC

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by AA7BQ, Jul 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Radclub22-2
  1. W6EM

W6EM Ham Member QRZ Page

Charles: Not saying he did little. In many ways, he did too much. Or, with respect to making preliminary inquiries public, since not all complaints were truthful. My reason for the question was that he did very little (at least that I can remember) about all but one of those who made a mess of 14.275 and later, 14.313. The exception was, of course, ex-K1MAN. In that respect, he did drop things in her lap.

She was quoted as calling the whole kit and kaboodle a bunch of adult men acting like children. Pretty close to the truth from where I sit.... With a tad of booze tossed in for good measure.

Part of RH's approach was making Warning and Inquiry Letters public. It gave the accused a bit of punishment by national embarassment. That probably worked more times than not in ending unlawful behavior. And, gave ARRL a role in publicizing them.

Either he gave a lot of the participants a pass, or he was content with their behavior if it helped to silence the filth coming this way from Canada.

That's the way I see it.

2. W4AMP

W4AMP Ham Member QRZ Page

End of thread for me. E-mail is listed onsite for any follow up.

26400-Abandon-thread-felix-red-bull-LsIl.gif

3. AA7BQ

AA7BQ QRZ Founder QRZ HQ Staff QRZ Page

As usual, this topic devolved into repetitive arguments. Closure time has arrived.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.