Brexit and what it means to the UK radio Amateur

Discussion in 'General Announcements' started by GW0HUS, Apr 17, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: l-BCInc
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
  1. GW0HUS

GW0HUS Ham Member QRZ Page

FRANCE IS A BEAUTIFUL PLACE ..... its just a shame a lot of the people that live theremake it the worst place in europe , if you like it that much REVOKE your BRITISH PENSION so that it goes to someone that wants it ...!!

2. 2E0CIT

2E0CIT Ham Member QRZ Page

Why, when offered the wonderful opportunity of making a rational argument for what you believe to a worldwide audience on QRZ, you sink to insulting the people of France and telling F5VHZ that he should not take the pension he paid into while he was working in the UK?

Why? What does it achieve? How does it foster good relationships and a better world?

I learned years ago that whatever problems we feel we have, we find a solution by working with people and not by insulting them!

73 and keep well, Jeff

Last edited: Mar 29, 2020 at 12:07 AM
    PD0JBV likes this.
  3. F5VHZ

F5VHZ Ham Member QRZ Page

i fail to understand your comment....France is a great place that's why i like many other ex'pats prefer it here. why should i give away my pension ? i have worked hard since the age of 15 , worked at two jobs at a time and worked double shifts for many monts at a time. i drove all over Europe doing 75 hours a week for 10 years, all this has earnt me a pension in two countries, by hard work. so i deserve to choose where i spend my retirement. i have worked in France for half my working life, and given a free choose to have a free home in the UK or stay here in France, I wouldn't change a thing. your not getting my hard earnt pension to bolster the poor state of affairs in the UK. dream on sonny.

2E0CIT likes this.