BOOKLET: THE WORLD HAMRADIO PREFIXES AND THE ALIAS

Discussion in 'Ham Made Gear' started by IK0WMJ, May 26, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. IK0WMJ

IK0WMJ Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

PREFIXES ISSUE (Plastic Booklet) in color of 11 pages (22 pages front in A4 format -8,27" x 11,69", 21,0x29,7cm- bound with metal rings) WITH ALL THE WORLD PREFIXES AND THE ALIAS -edition 2019- (both official ITU and unofficial, Dx entity and not, ranking most wanted, some of the prefixes not they are not even on QRZ.COM, QRZCQ, etc.) the booklet has the planisphere on the cover with all the prefixes (A3 format) and inside the back-covers, respectively, an enlargement of the map of Europe and the Caribbean (high density prefix callsign) with the updated prefixes ).

The entire file has rigid pages waterproof.

The cost is $ 16 + shipping costs (U.S.A. and Europe 10$)

PAYPAL: IK0WMJ@gmail.com (write your address)

For more details and requests send e-mail to: IK0WMJ@gmail.com

20190522_114857-min.jpg 20190522_114943-min.jpg 20190522_114954-min.jpg 20190522_120128-min.jpg

N2IW and N0HN like this.
  2. W1YW

W1YW Ham Member QRZ Page

Solution to a problem I didn't know I had ;-)

3. K3SRO

K3SRO Ham Member QRZ Page

I am interested in your dxcc map prefix guide bound by metal rings. Please send more information. Thanks.
    K3SRO
    dlrwild1@verizon.net
    @

4. KF3FRK

KF3FRK XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I ordered one and it came today. Very nice quality and detailed list. Thank you!

5. IK0WMJ

IK0WMJ Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Thank you.
    I worked a lot on the booklet, and I am very happy with your appreciation. On the other hand, many acclaim is coming to me as I believe that in the amateur radio world this type of publication was easy to consult and complete. I'm already editing the next publication, 2019, which will be even richer in content.
    Thanks again and if you had any advice for me .....