For Sale BOOKLET: THE WORLD HAMRADIO PREFIXES AND THE ALIAS ED. 2020

Discussion in 'Ham Made Gear' started by IK0WMJ, Oct 13, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
  1. IK0WMJ

IK0WMJ Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

PREFIXES BOOKLET - COLOR PLASTIFIED - NEW EDITION 2020 - 26 pages in 8,27” x 11,69” format, bound with metal rings. The new edition, completely rewritten, updated and expanded contains various sections:

- ALL WORLD PREFIXES AND ALIAS both ITU official and unofficial, DX entity and not, classifies "most Wanted", many prefixes are not found even on QRZ.com, QRZCQ etc. Another table provides by country the various prefixes authorized by ITU

- MAPS: World map in outer cover (A3 format) with all the prefixes, the CQ and ITU zones. Inside the back cover an enlargement of the Europe and the Caribbean map with updated prefixes. Then follow the map of time zones and the useful one of the worldwide Grid Locator (Maidenhead Locator or QTH Grid Square). All maps are designed for quick reference.

- LICENSE RECIPROCITY between different countries and LEGAL POWER by country.

The pages are sufficiently rigid and can be used in field days as they are waterproof.

The cost is 20$ plus shipping.

For more details and requests write e-mail to: IK0WMJ@gmail.com

Payment PAYPAL: IK0WMJ@G.mail.com

Attached Files:

2. N4EGA

N4EGA Ham Member QRZ Page

As the other ham selling maps on here, this is very cool looking! Good job and good luck with the product.

3. N2IW

N2IW Ham Member QRZ Page

I got my booklet a couple of days ago, and I'm very pleased with it! It's very useful for a new DXer like me, highly recommended!

4. IK0WMJ

IK0WMJ Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Thank you very much for the appreciation of my work.
    This comforts me to do better and better.