ad: ARR

bold black call sign

Discussion in 'Logbook User Forum' started by VE4SAB, Jun 16, 2020.

ad: Left-2
  1. VE4SAB

VE4SAB Ham Member QRZ Page

I used to have bold blue letters when a QSO had a QRZ.COM logbook or black letters when a QSO had no logbook. Now I only have bold black lettering with no way of telling if they have a QRZ.COM logbook. Why has this changed

W1OPR, NK2U, DF9HC and 5 others like this.
  2. W1DQ

W1DQ Logbook Administrator Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Note this post from VA7STY

3. W0WMM

W0WMM Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

I totally agree. This is confusing and now I have no way of validating if they or QRZ vs. LOTW. Bad update.

W1OPR, VE4SAB, NK2U and 7 others like this.
  4. MI0GTA

MI0GTA XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I've asked same question also...

Hello...
    Now the logbook is back up and running how does an op know who's an active logger on qrz log book or not.
    Before when someone who did use the log on their side their call sign would have been blue and a non user would have been black but now they're all black..
    Thanks
    Stevie
    MI0GTA

W1OPR, VE4SAB, NK2U and 3 others like this.
  5. MI0GTA

MI0GTA XML Subscriber QRZ Page

saying goes

IF IT AIN'T BROKEN DON'T FIX IT

This is just a leap backwards today in what they've done..
    A better idea would have been to have every call sign log book active and give the op the option to confirm a qso on qrz log book or not.

JA6XZS, VE4SAB, NK2U and 6 others like this.
  6. N0CEL

N0CEL Ham Member QRZ Page

**Agreed**

NK2U, 2E0FMI, MI0GTA and 1 other person like this.
  7. K6DWI

K6DWI Ham Member QRZ Page

That's what you get when people have nothing better to do.

NK2U, 2E0FMI, 2E0WYD and 1 other person like this.
  8. MM3AWA

MM3AWA XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Mine are all blue !!!

MI0GTA likes this.
  9. EA1ANT

EA1ANT XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Lo mismo me pasa a mí, por cierto imposible saber como exporto los contactos de EQSL a QRZ ayuda por favor.

W0WMM likes this.
  10. ND3L

ND3L XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I don't see an answer, only dis-satisfaction. HOW do I change it back??? My guess is I don't. That would be too easy for the operator, The only solution I see is to request a confirmation for every contact. Then QRZ will tell you who does and doesn;t belong. Will work, but seems like a lot of un-necessary work. Can (I think) look up their profile and see how they QSL. Again a lot of un-necessary work. Or as a last resort for those who have e-mail addresses listed, you cou;d e-mail them. Again a lot of un-necessary work. So much easier to return to the "old" ways. Is that an option????
    Thanks Des ND3L

VE4SAB, NK2U, N2IPH and 1 other person like this.