ad: AbAuRe-1

Bob Pearson W9KKL silent key

Discussion in 'Silent Keys / Friends Remembered' started by N7WMV, Mar 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: abrind-2
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
  1. N7WMV

N7WMV Ham Member QRZ Page

The below was written by my son in law Mario Cuozzo who was a very close friend of Bob, W9KLL, and was also Bob's choir leader at Hammond, IN First Baptist Church. Bob lived in Schererville, IN but now LIVES FOREVER in HEAVEN!!!
    Jim Edwards N7WMV

IN MEMORY OF ROBERT E. PEARSON W9KKL/SK:

March 17TH, 2009 was a losing day for me, because I lost:

A fellow church member, but Brother Hyles has another member of the celestial gathering of First Baptist Church folk.

A man who loved being in his church choir, but the singing in Heaven is sounding better than ever with its new bass section member.

A father-figure, but Jeff Robinson is enjoying being with his grandfather.

My biggest supporter and my # 1 cheerleader outside of my immediate family, but Jesus has gained a very faithful and loyal subject who showed his love for his Saviour with his whole life.

The only member of the Adult Choir who could razz me as being a "Day-go" or call me the "holy reverend" every time he called me on the phone, but would tenderly tell me in private I was doing a great job.

A one-of-a-kind personality, but I’ll see him again.

The biggest promoter and pitchman for the Adult Choir of First Baptist Church, (as well as Grandma’s Kitchen at Pastors’ School and Youth Conference) but Tuesday he was promoted to Heaven.

A man with a big heart for missions work, but Tuesday he arrived at the place that is the reason for every missionary on the foreign field.

A photo-taking maniac! But what sights and people he’s seeing now. (If he had a digital camera in Heaven, he would probably have twenty-five 4 GB memory cards full of pictures of all the people he’s seen in his first day there.)

A beloved, dear and special friend, but Heaven is a friendlier place with him there.

Mario Cuozzo
    ==========

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.