Bob KF4UVA Great Seller!

Discussion in 'Ham to Ham References' started by N1NDD, Feb 20, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Subscribe
  1. N1NDD

N1NDD Ham Member QRZ Page

I just completed a purchase of a vintage Icom IC-2iA 2 meter handy talkie from Bob. This was my first time using QRZ for a purchase. Bob was great to deal with in every aspect of the transaction. I felt confident buying from him right from the start through the finish. He was prompt, complete and very courious answering my emails. He even advance shipped while my payment was in transit. The radio arrived quickly and well packaged. The condition of the radio is even better than I expected, and especially considering its age. It works very well, and is as described in his listing. I am very pleased and happy to have bought the radio from Bob. Oh, and his price and shipping charge was very very reasonable. I feel like I've dealt with a genuine friend. Thank you Bob, for such a pleasant transaction!
    73, Albert N1NDD

2. KF4UVA

KF4UVA Ham Member QRZ Page

Thank You Albert, N1NDD. I been doing business here for a long time now, and met alot of great hams and had all great transactions! it was a pleasure to deal with you also as you are a real gentleman. Enjoy the Icom!!
    73' Bob, KF4UVA