Boatanchor Tailgater Middle Georgia W8JI - POSTPONED

Discussion in 'Amplitude Modulation' started by KA4KOE, Oct 17, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-2
  1. KA4KOE

    KA4KOE Ham Member QRZ Page

    Tom W8JI has decided to postpone the boatanchor tailgater currently scheduled for 19 Oct to the alternate rain date of 26 Oct due to the expected passage of a tropical system. I have this information direct from Tom.

  2. W8KHK

    W8KHK Ham Member QRZ Page

    Fleep, thanks for the update. I have a schedule conflict on the 26th, so I may not be able to attend. I wish everyone safe travel, clear weather, and lots of good eyeball QSOs!
  3. KA4KOE

    KA4KOE Ham Member QRZ Page

    I have reached out to Tom Rauch (W8JI), but not close enough to draw back a nub. The forecast for his area is 50% chance of rain all day Saturday with overcast skies. I will pass on what he decides. the 26th was an alternate rain date. I do not know yet if he is going to try and reschedule again.

Share This Page