Sale/Trade BlueStack iMicro Plus, DVMega UHF Hotspot

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by N3GTO, Feb 11, 2019 at 10:19 PM.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
  1. N3GTO

N3GTO Ham Member QRZ Page

Is there any interest in a trade for a SharkRF Openspot original? I have a BlueStack iMicro Plus, DVMega UHF Hotspot. Purchased new, by me, 01/2018. Currently $229.95 at Gigaparts. This is the iPhone version which utilizes a bluetooth connection with your internet connected iPhone. Latest firmware. Jumper wire installed. Plays well with my Anytone D868UV and Connect Systems CS-580, but not so well with my Connect Systems CS-800D. Audio frequently drops out after a few seconds. The cheap plastic enclosure has a broken tab, and the 2 keys which slide into the tabs broke (one by me and one broken before it arrived, new). Bought a SharkRF OpenSpot2, which gets along well with all of my DMR radios. Info valid on QRZ. https://www.gigaparts.com/bluestack-i-microplus-dvmega-uhf-only-pre-built-apple.html

CALLSIGN.JPG

Attached Files:

2. KN4LAZ

KN4LAZ Ham Member QRZ Page

What is your sale price? I am interested in trying the blue stack.

3. N3GTO

Would like to get $175, delivered, CONUS. I used it quite a bit while at work, with my D868UV or CS-580. It worked well. But every time I walked away from it with my iPhone, I would lose Bluetooth connectivity, then have to re-connect at the BlueDV app when I got back to my vehicle. If you use it with a computer, that's not an issue. I purchased the Openspot2 and a wifi hotspot, banded them together, and no longer have to deal with the dropped connection issue. I want to be sure that you read about the broken tab and missing tab keys in my description. I don't like surprises as a buyer, and don't want to surprise anyone who I sell to. I think new (cheap junk, in my opinion) enclosures are about $14.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2019 at 7:41 PM
  4. W4TOY

W4TOY Ham Member QRZ Page

Note to prospective buyers, this unit is for the Iphone. It will not Blue-tooth to an android device.

5. N3GTO

I did mention iPhone in the description, but should have specified that it’s not compatible with Android. No surprises. Thanks for the input, W4TOY.

6. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.