ad: PortRo-1

SOLD Bird wattmeter elements

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W5ABH, Jul 13, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-rfparts
ad: l-gcopper
  1. W5ABH

W5ABH Ham Member QRZ Page

View attachment 385523 i have 5 bird elements i would like to sell as a group. These are duplicates and therefore in excess of my needs. The description for specific band segments and wattage is in the photo. All work as they should. I would like 150 for the five shipped to lower 48 states only. Thanks payment via PayPal.

IMG_1223.JPG

2. N1UB

N1UB XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I can make out the wattage from the photo, but that's about it. You may want to actually give a description. Thanks.

3. W5ABH

Ok, no problem. I can open the photo and see it, zoom in, whatever I need to and it's perfectly clear. I guess something's lost in pixilation on the other end.

The elements are
    2x - 500c ; 500 w 100-250mhz
    1x- 425-1 ; 1 watt 425-850mhz
    1x- 250e ; 250w 400-1000mhz
    1x- 25c ; 25w 100-250mhz

W1PWW likes this.
  4. KA9UCE

KA9UCE Ham Member QRZ Page

Any interest selling them as one-offs?
    I have the elements I need for my service needs, but the lowe power, 425-1 slug is one I do not have, and that holds interest.
    Text: 480.828.1927
    Email: aecradio1@gmail.com
    Thank you!
    Ernest

5. W5ABH

Price reduced to $110.00 shipped

6. W5ABH

Sold sold sold

7. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.