ad: Retevis-1

Bio edit problems

Discussion in 'QRZ Site Community Help Center' started by M1GSX, Jan 13, 2022.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-2
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
  1. M1GSX

M1GSX XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Hi guys I am trying to edit my bio unfortunately it is only limiting me to a few lines of text? is this normal or am I doing something wrong?

Cheers ian

2. W7UUU

W7UUU Director, QRZ Forums Lifetime Member 133 QRZ HQ Staff Life Member QRZ Page

I just did a check on your bio page and was able to scroll way down and edit (added three dots at the bottom). Works fine.

Are you talking about your main Bio page? Or do you mean something else?

Dave
    W7UUU

JA6XZS likes this.
  3. M1GSX

M1GSX XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Hi Dave
    , cheers for getting back to me, i have sorted it now mate. I am now trying to upload pics .

4. WC5CW

WC5CW Ham Member QRZ Page

I have 3 photo images uploaded to the QRZ image gallery. In the gallery, all three are present in full image content. Attempting to add these 3 images to my bio, only two are present in full visible content. The third has the image space outlined but no visible image content. The pop-up reason stated is the Gallery server address for this image is not found. Anyone have a successful workaround to solve this problem? Thank you. ...Bruce WC5CW

5. K8VHL

K8VHL Platinum Subscriber Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

I see 3 full images on your Bio page, your Novice License, General License, and the front of your QSL card. There is a fourth outline of an image as you describe but it refers to your Novice License. Try removing that one.
    FYI - it's best to start a new post for a question/problem rather than appending an existing one as it may not be seen by very many people. I stumbled across yours purely by accident.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2022
    WC5CW likes this.
  6. WC5CW

Thank you for your suggestions. As a matter of detail, the two licenses are one photo image. The problematic image is therefore, the third.

7. UA6JD

UA6JD Platinum Subscriber Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

I am re-insert that image and it looks now good. It was wrong file name .

WC5CW and K8VHL like this.
  8. K8VHL

K8VHL Platinum Subscriber Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Aha, that clears it up, thanks. I'm so glad Vlad saw this as he can fix anything.

WC5CW likes this.
  9. WC5CW

Wow... That's awesome. Thank you, gentlemen. Your efforts and success are greatly appreciated!
    73, Bruce