ad: M2Ant-1

Bio detail - can no longer see others bio

Discussion in 'QRZ Site Community Help Center' started by W3TA, Jan 15, 2022.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: abrind-2
  1. G0BIX

G0BIX Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Yes, that (all of the details) is what I can see in Edge, I just can't see it in Firefox, all I get is what I showed in my 24th January post. I am still puzzled that if I go to edit my qrz page using Firefox it appears fine.

2. G0BIX

Oddly enough, I now find that I can see the page in all of its "glory" when I use Firefox from the PC in the lounge, it just doesn't want to work in the comms room/office.

3. KD4EB

KD4EB XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I had this problem in Microsoft Edge and I just fixed it. By default Edge blocks insecure content on secure sites. Apparently this content is considered insecure by my browser, so I was able to list it as an exception under cookies and site permissions. Seems to work fine now.

KP4SX likes this.
  4. G0BIX

Cracked it. Your hint about Edge helped. I went to https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/k...inproduct#w_what-to-do-if-a-site-seems-broken which sort of got me on the right track. I can't now recall which led me to the clear cookies for this site.

Googling it gives a result of:
    Clear all cookies, site data and cache
    1. In the Menu bar at the top of the screen, click Firefox and select Preferences. Click the menu button. and select Settings.
    2. Select the Privacy & Security panel and go to the Cookies and Site Data section.
    3. Click the Clear Data… button. The Clear Data dialog will appear. ...
    4. Click Clear.
    Thanks for all the assistance, we got there at last.

73 de Terry

5. K2CEN

K2CEN Ham Member QRZ Page

Tom - Did you ever figure out a solution? I use Chrome and all QRZ content always displayed. Recently no Biography displays from any lookup, including mine. Nothing changed here, maybe a Chrome update??? Thanks Craig K2CEN