Billy Goat Antenna Mounts Website up! (Hitch Mount)

Discussion in 'Ham Made Gear' started by N6NED, Sep 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
  1. W5BIB

W5BIB Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Arrived already. It's even better than it looks!! Thanks Dave. It's on my motor home now. I still think ya need a decal of some sort on it. Maybe a 'Billy Goat & an 800 number' ??

2. N6NED

N6NED Ham Member QRZ Page

Cool Steve, im glad you like it. I posted it up on the website home page, I hope you dont mind me calling it the W5BIB Mount. Im working with a decal guy on designs for some stickers as we speak. Also offering a Mount/Mast combo on the website if anyone wants to check it out.
    Thanks again Steve!

3. N6NED

For those of you going to Quartzfest in Yuma, AZ, They will be giving away one my mounts in the raffle, so get out there and win that thing!

Also at the Palm Springs HAm Fest they will be raffling another one of our mounts to another lucky winner!

4. N6NED

5. AC0OB

AC0OB Subscriber QRZ Page

I received mine last week (the "General") and I can attest it is well built. I like the idea of the welded nut inside the receiver tube. I would recommend it to anyone who needs a solid hitch mount for your antenna.

Phil - AC0OB

6. K6CPO

K6CPO Ham Member QRZ Page

7. N6NED

Ya, It seems as though Facebook Isnt as cool as QRZ. They frown on small businesses trying to network on their site. Ive gone round and round with them because alot of people are doing it but they started befor the rule change. Either way, You can check out my page which has all the photos of the mounts and I also post updates. also check out the site www.billygoatantennamounts.com

8. N6NED

Just thought I check in and try selling some old stock I have laying around. How about non-pivoting mounts $60 shipped ( 2 available) and pivoting $100 shipped! (2 available) Ive only got 2 of each so jump on this while they last! E-Mail me directly kj6ixg@yahoo.com
    Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.