ad: Alphaant-1

SOLD bhi Desktop DSP Speaker

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by K7QBW, Aug 5, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. K7QBW

K7QBW XML Subscriber QRZ Page

In the run up to retirement, the xyl and I purchased a RV and as such are in the process of elimination. A close look at the ham shack and what is essential to have in the trailer is the challenge. What is needed and what is wanted is where the rubber meets the road.

Up for departure is the bhi Desktop DSP speaker, which includes the AC adapter, manual, original packing and speaker cable. I tired other DSP speakers and all but this one had a problem passing through the CW sidetone, I run mostly CW and that was a problem. I promptly returned the others. I’m not sure how I found out about this speaker, but I decided to give it a try and that solved my problem. It’s just too big to go in the RV is the reason for finding it a new home.

$200 which includes shipping, PayPal preferred, contact me at k7qbw at outlook dot com if interested. 73 de Bob

$200 bhi spkr 1.jpg bhi spkr 2.jpg bhi spkr 3.jpg bhi spkr 4.jpg

2. K7QBW

K7QBW XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Please mark as sold, tnx

3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.