Beware of Sue O Vanvelkinbourgh stealing money under cover of n8tl. She lives in pueblo co.

Discussion in 'Stolen Radios, Scams and Rip-Offs' started by W2RDT, Aug 13, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
  1. KJ4VTH

KJ4VTH Ham Member QRZ Page

Received via QRZ Conversation or email?

KA2FIR likes this.
  2. KA2FIR

KA2FIR Ham Member QRZ Page

Same foreign criminal scammers who perpetrated the IK2WYJ scam.

Did you receive an email to track your package at skyxpdpcon.com/web?

Where did you mail the money order?

How can the Pueblo police say they're nothing they can do when there's now been at least two document cases of mail fraud in their jurisdiction. Total BS!

Last edited: Aug 16, 2019
  3. WW0E

WW0E Ham Member QRZ Page

I was also scammed. Jerry WW0E

I have for sale an icom ic 7300 transceiver in a perfect working condition.
    Comes with manual, shipping box, mic and power cable. Asking $800 shipped.
    Let me know if you are interested.73

Attached Files:

4. NZ4X

NZ4X XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Sorry this has happened to you Jerry. I am guessing you sent a money order to the address in Colorado. Hopefully your post will prevent other hams from getting scammed. These scammers will get their day.

5. WW0E

WW0E Ham Member QRZ Page

Yes I sent a money order.

Jerry

6. WR2E

WR2E Ham Member QRZ Page

It’s likely that this vanvalkyrie person is also a “victim” of sorts. The scammers use “ money mules “ to obscure the trail back to them.

Sure, there is a person at that address to collect the proceeds, keep a small percentage, and forward the rest to the big cheese.

Yeah, they probably know that what they are doing is illegal but they are not necessarily the perp.

7. KA2FIR

KA2FIR Ham Member QRZ Page

8. WR2E

WR2E Ham Member QRZ Page

Agree that they are accessories to the crime, but they are often recruited through ‘work at home’ advertisements. That’s why they are also ‘victims’ themselves. They get suckered into it.

Some are probably stupid enough to never realize they are aiding and abetting.

Look at it this way, just as the true victims are being duped, so can be the money mules. These scammers are much smarter than most ppl give them credit for.

9. KP4SX

KP4SX XML Subscriber QRZ Page

:(

10. WW0E

WW0E Ham Member QRZ Page