Beware of someone selling as KG4BXI

Discussion in 'Stolen Radios, Scams and Rip-Offs' started by KC3HJP, May 21, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
ad: l-assoc
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
  1. KG4BXI

KG4BXI Ham Member QRZ Page

I am the real KG4BXI and I am not selling anything! Anyone using my call to sell things is a scam. Report it! Thank you to the member in Alaska for calling to tell me what was going on. I have updated my BIO as well to reflect I am NOT selling anything.

KA2FIR likes this.
  2. N6REK

N6REK XML Subscriber QRZ Page

He got me well for an MFJ 998 Auto Tuner that I paid for via Pay Pal. This is the email address of the PayPal account where money was sent: sharonsavage908@gmail.com
    Here was his email:
    Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2018 10:57 AM
    To: bkeating1954@gmail.com
    Subject: Mfj 998 tuner

I have for sale a mfj 998 tuner in a perfect working condition. Comes with manual, shipping box . Asking $300 shipped. Let me know if you are interested.

Last edited: May 29, 2018
  3. KP4SX

KP4SX Subscriber QRZ Page

Did you use Friends and Family? If not, file with PayPal and you'll likely be reimbursed.

KN4IAS likes this.
  4. KE8HAS

KE8HAS Ham Member QRZ Page

He scammed me on a yaesu ys500 I’ve opened a case on pay pal for 50 dollars

5. KE8HAS

KE8HAS Ham Member QRZ Page

This is what is coming up it’s not a man it’s a woman here’s my case details I opened for PayPal she sent me a lot of pictures

Attached Files:

6. M0FVD

M0FVD Ham Member QRZ Page

Just 30mins ago replied to an email from "kg4bxi" then found this thread! Thanks guys. Will play along and see what's happening...