ad: QSKLLC-1

Beware of N7DRM

Discussion in 'Ham to Ham References' started by KF8RU, Feb 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
  1. KF8RU

KF8RU Ham Member QRZ Page

Beware of N7DRM David Mobely of McMinnville, OR. I sent him a money order for a power supply he advertised here on QRZ and have received nothing. He no longer answers emails and his phone has been disconnected! I see now by other listings here he is a low life and can not be trusted. Thanks Bob KF8RU

2. N0PU

N0PU Ham Member QRZ Page

I hope you have called the McMinnville cops...They are apparently building a file on this guy...Add your data to it...

3. K4KYY

K4KYY Ham Member QRZ Page

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (N0PU @ Feb. 27 2003,17:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I hope you have called the McMinnville cops...They are apparently building a file on this guy...Add your data to it...[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    Filing reports with police, FBI, and Postal inspectors is just a waste of time. I as well as several others was ripped off by a gent in New Jersey. I did all the above and no one would do anything about it.

4. W5KRM

W5KRM Guest

Don't know how much $ you are out of, but I had a similar experience with KC7CYA who rippedme off $300 for a defective, junked receiver. I filed a compliant with the IFCC and another federal internet fraud site. Still waiting on the outcome/results. As I suspect, as you experienced, probably nada. These low lifes really make me sick. For this jerk, I will be travelling to Gillette in the next 2-3 months on business with a couple of free days to boot. I will probably &quot;pop&quot; in on the local magistrate with the paperwork and information on this guy. At least it is closer then trying to do it long distance. Heck, I might even look up his address (probably a trailer) and pay him a visit, after hours of course!

GL with your loser. Hope you recoop your lost money!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.