ad: ARR

BEWARE!! N2FRA - Raymond is trying to pull a SCAM!! ICOM 7100

Discussion in 'Stolen Radios, Scams and Rip-Offs' started by KC8LES, Sep 24, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: l-assoc
ad: Left-3
  1. KC8LES

KC8LES Ham Member QRZ Page

First off N2FRA did NOT have this rig listed on QRZ but must have seen me responding to another ad because out of the blue he sent me this email, using the email n2fra.qrz@gmail.com :

[​IMG]
    So here are all the emails that proceeded back and forth:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

So in that last email I ask for a pic of the rig and a QSL card, seems reasonable to me since none of the pictures provided had any proof, they could be stock pictures from anywhere. He answered all my questions so far so I was ready to purchase but something told me to ask for proof...since the low price was seeming a little to good to be true. Here is where it turns to what I would call B.S. its a Scam...his response:

[​IMG]

So he tries to turn it around on me, saying "I'm wasting his time" when all he would have had to do was snap a simple picture. Who cares if I asked for that at the beginning or end, provide the proof and lets close this deal. I never heard back from him. I also passed his email to a friend who emailed him and said he wanted the rig please just send a pic with QSL card in photo and he will pay via PayPal right away. My friend got no response.

So, you can draw your own conclusions but here is all the Proof of the conversations exchanged.

I would say BUYER BEWARE of N2FRA Raymond Kendall, or whoever is controlling his email account poising as him!!!! You have been warned, you make the choice if approached by this individual how to proceed!

Les
    KC8HBR

P.S. here is a screen of all the emails, on one screen so noone can say some were not included in Proof above:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 24, 2018
  2. K3EML

K3EML XML Subscriber QRZ Page

HE SCAMMED ME TOO...K3EML IC-756PRO3

3. N6OUI

N6OUI Ham Member QRZ Page

N2FRA is an impostor and a THIEF that needs to be dealt with. He/she uses a PayPal account: Osaki Erekosima, scotterex.shell@gmail.com.
    The money gets sent to a Canadian account. This individual uses pictures from ebay to send to you.
    What is with these type of people?
    There is another one of these individuals that I'm aware of here on QRZ. I'll look him/her up and post it later.

4. KA2FIR

KA2FIR Ham Member QRZ Page

The account N2FRA is active on QRZ. Is it him or the scammer? Has anyone tried to contact him via QRZ?

WB4IVF likes this.
  5. KD8DEY

KD8DEY Ham Member QRZ Page

He has been contacted, and made aware of a SCAMMER using his identity....

N6QIC and WB4IVF like this.
  6. N2FRA

N2FRA Ham Member QRZ Page

I have not scammed anybody. I have never sold or offered anything for sale on line. I have updated my QRZ profile with my e-mail address and a warning not to buy anything from anyone using my call, particularly using N2FRA.QRZ@QRZ.COM as an e-mail address.

I can't believe that I really need to keep mentioning that people committing criminal acts don't use their real name!!!

By the way, I never use Raymond. Search for my questions, comments, suggestions and purchases on the Gear For Sale Thread under my call - I ALWAYS use Ray!

Ray, N2FRA (the real one)

N1VAU, N6QIC, KA9MOT and 1 other person like this.
  7. AJ4GQ

AJ4GQ Ham Member QRZ Page

According to publicly available information, the alleged scammer Osaki Erekosima is from Buguma, Nigeria and currently works, or has recently worked, as an internet security analyst for a branch office of Electrovision Systems, LTD near Toronto, Canada.

WB4IVF, N2FRA and KA2FIR like this.
  8. KP4SX

KP4SX Subscriber QRZ Page

Imagine that

AJ4GQ, N6QIC and KA2FIR like this.
  9. AJ4GQ

AJ4GQ Ham Member QRZ Page

Amazing, isn't it?Wonder if anyone informed his employer about his extracurricular activities?

10. N2FRA

N2FRA Ham Member QRZ Page

I just tried. Electrovision Systems, LTD has a single static webpage. All links are dead. It seems this guys entire existence is one giant scam. I will contact PayPal and see if I get anywhere.

The REAL N2FRA