Best Led Zeppelin Album

Discussion in 'Survey Center' started by NN4RH, Jan 3, 2010.

?

Best Led Zeppelin Studio Album?

Poll closed Jan 10, 2010.
  1. Led Zeppelin

5 vote(s)
    11.1%
  2. Led Zeppelin II

1 vote(s)
    2.2%
  3. Led Zeppelin III

2 vote(s)
    4.4%
  4. Led Zeppelin IV

7 vote(s)
    15.6%
  5. Houses of the Holy

8 vote(s)
    17.8%
  6. Physical Graffiti

10 vote(s)
    22.2%
  7. Presence

1 vote(s)
    2.2%
  8. In Through The Out Door

5 vote(s)
    11.1%
  9. Coda

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Never heard of Led Zeppelin

6 vote(s)
    13.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: l-rl
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: l-BCInc
ad: L-MFJ
  1. N8XE

N8XE Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Physical Graffiti by far..

In the Light one of the best songs ever made..

Jason N8XE

2. AD5MB

AD5MB Ham Member QRZ Page

3. KB2FCV

KB2FCV Ham Member QRZ Page

Led Zeppelin I, great album.. although there was no choice for all of them.. which would have been the correct answer.

4. N2NH

N2NH Ham Member QRZ Page

5. N5XM

N5XM Ham Member QRZ Page

Yikes...

My favorites are I and III. One of my first dates when I actually had a car to drive was with a prissy chick. We went out to the airport, supposedly to "watch the planes". I put in LZ I, an 8-track at that, and cranked it up. It went downhill from there and within 20 minutes, I had her back at her door. You either got it, or you don't! Musta been a Communications Breakdown! Since I've been Loving You, from III is in my top 5 favorites of all time. Rick, n5xm

6. N8CPA

N8CPA Ham Member QRZ Page

Alright! Why do I always read that as Zed Leppelin? Is that the official website band here?

7. K5ECR

K5ECR Ham Member QRZ Page

i wasn't even born when Bonham died, lol. love letting the led out, though. i grew up on them (my mom was really cool).

8. KG4CGC

KG4CGC Ham Member QRZ Page

You're kidding, right? That was on the album where they totally had to sell out and go Pop.

9. KA8RAW

KA8RAW Ham Member QRZ Page

Its a tough choice between Houses of the Holy and Physical Grafitti, although the only two Led Zeppelin albums I never owned was, In through the out door, and CODA. I just never cared quite as much for those two . Zeppelin One - Four Rocks! and, are awesome albums. Presence is awesome too, I remember the year my Mom and Dad bought me that for Christmas.

Led Zeppelin was BIG, almost everything they did was superb, Jimmy Page owned the guitar, Robert Plant's vocals were breathtaking, John Bonham's drumming was intense, and John Paul Jones bass was superb. One of the biggest and best Rock and Roll bands in the world, right there with Pink Floyd!

Last edited: Jan 5, 2010
  10. KA8RAW

KA8RAW Ham Member QRZ Page

LOL, that was your problem, Physical Grafitti side 4 would have been the perfect rhythm.;) It worked for me!

1. "Night Flight" (Jones, Page, Plant) December 1970–January 1971 3:36
    2. "The Wanton Song" January–February 1974 4:07
    3. "Boogie with Stu" (Bonham, Jones, Page, Plant, Ian Stewart, Mrs. Valens) December 1970–January 1971 3:53
    4. "Black Country Woman" May 1972 4:24
    5. "Sick Again" January–February 1974 4:42

Last edited: Jan 4, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.