Best Black Friday -Cyber Monday 2019 Ham Radio Deals?

Discussion in 'Swapmeet Talk' started by K7JOE, Nov 19, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. N1VAU

N1VAU XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Yaesu promotion, buy a FTDX-101D get a 24" HP monitor for free.

GigaParts is offering a 10 year warranty for $10 promotion on any new Kenwood, Yaesu or Icom

K0UO likes this.
  2. KP4AJ

KP4AJ Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi:

Yes, Eye Catching that one (10 year warranty at $10). Wonder is they will be around by end of that period or the fine print. Anyway decided to buy the ICOM 5100 from HRO.

73'
    Edfel
    KP4AJ

KP4SX and K0UO like this.
  3. N1VAU

GigaParts is a big supplier of computer hardware, not just a ham radio retailer.

I speculate that they and DX Engineering (other side of the store is Summit Racing that sells auto parts) may have a greater chance of survival because of being diversified businesses.

That 5100 is a fine radio, you're going to enjoy it!

KP4AJ likes this.
  4. KP4AJ

KP4AJ Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi Clayton:

You have a strong point there. Hope that will not happen but Ham Radio have challenges in the present and future. So I hope my argument don't work reverse way. Jeje! However, 10 x $10 seems like no sense IMO. There is an American say "If something seems too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true".

Anyway, Gigaparts is an excellent Ham Radio (and other stuff) supplier (my 2nd choice). I have purchased from them.

Thanks for the wishes for the ICOM 5100!!

73'

Edfel

N1VAU likes this.
  5. KD4MOJ

KD4MOJ Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

MTC Radio had the SDS200 scanner for $100 off. First ever I've seen the price down $100.

...DOUG
    KD4MOJ

N1VAU likes this.
  6. N1VAU

Let the Cyber Monday deals begin!

7. N1VAU

Looks like the 7300 remains under $900 after $100 rebate for Cyber Monday.

K7JOE likes this.
  8. KM4JAK

KM4JAK Ham Member QRZ Page

Regarding the IC7300 rebates, that price should last through December at Gigaparts, based on the rebate expiration dates they have listed unless the raise the "regular price" amount.

N1VAU likes this.