ad: dxeng

Best Black Friday -Cyber Monday 2019 Ham Radio Deals?

Discussion in 'Swapmeet Talk' started by K7JOE, Nov 19, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
  1. K7JOE

K7JOE Ham Member QRZ Page

Radio Deals in progress !!!

Post your opinion of the best black friday ham radio sale/deals that you come across.
    Whether it's a sweet deal from the usual big boys, or a special coupon or rebate from the manufacturers, or a flash sale on Amazon, or a price rollback from an online mega-vendor -- be it some goodies on ebay....or right here on QRZ, or over on QTH....

Post your opinion of the sweetest Black Friday- Cyber Monday deals.
    A link to the web site / sale location is helpful and appreciated.

It's the most wonderful time of the year ! But alas, with retail all competing with each other, it's hard to find the 'best of the best' .... here's to hams helping hams....find the best bargains.

N1VAU likes this.
  2. KJ4VTH

KJ4VTH Ham Member QRZ Page

oops, old ad deleted

3. KP4AJ

KP4AJ Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi All:

Yes, good idea this thread. I will be probably looking for an ICOM 5100A or an ICOM 7100.

73'

Edfel
    KP4AJ

K2LED likes this.
  4. N1VAU

N1VAU XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Come on FTDX-101D and IC-7610 deals!

K0UO and K7HN like this.
  5. K7HN

K7HN Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

No kidding! I’m wondering myself honestly if you’re going to see the Icom 7300 for Black Friday price below $900. Or a real steal of a deal at below $800 like “$799.”

With the current mail in rebate that would only be bringing it down about $125... that would make it a pretty tough thing to pass up for a lot of people for a second rig or a first one! Last year the 7300 was featured in many places discounted

For me, I would love to see the FTDX 3000 or the Kenwood 590 SG discounted. The Yaesu FTDX 3000 has been creeping up in price now for months LOL I think it’s just waiting for a Black Friday sale.

Sure wish I could afford a 7610! Man that is a beautiful rig as is the 101D.

6. KN4ZGM

KN4ZGM XML Subscriber QRZ Page

When do start to see the deals getting posted? Just curious.

7. KP4SX

KP4SX XML Subscriber QRZ Page

The Monday after.

N1VAU likes this.
  8. K7JOE

K7JOE Ham Member QRZ Page

post them now...or...when you find them, post them. this thread isn't intended for talkers and dreamers....
    Go buy a new radio !

9. KP4AJ

KP4AJ Ham Member QRZ Page

N1VAU likes this.
  10. KE0URG

KE0URG Ham Member QRZ Page

Finding any info on Black Friday deals for Ham stuff is like pulling teeth, can't find much of anything around with info