SOLD Bencher BY-1 CW Iambic Paddle

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by WO9B, Jul 8, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
  1. WO9B

WO9B Ham Member QRZ Page

This Bencher BY-1 Paddle has been my go-to paddle for a long time. It is in good+ condition as shown in the photos. Comes complete with cord, 3.5 mm plug and adjustment tool. I am the original owner.

Note: The left thumb paddle has a slight crack at the inner rivet connector.

Asking $95 INCLUDING SHIPPING. Paypal is prefered. Questions to this thread or email to mike@palomonet.com

Thanks

P1050165.JPG P1050166.JPG P1050167.JPG P1050169.JPG P1050170.JPG P1050171.JPG

N0HN likes this.
  2. N0JSD

N0JSD Ham Member QRZ Page

How much would be shipping?

3. WO9B

WO9B Ham Member QRZ Page

Just now saw your reply.... Shipping is included.

I also was not happy with the appearance of the unit as originally posted so I spent some time cleaning it up. It is really spectacular now. Top notch. Make me an offer. This really needs to get back on someones desk and in use. It is a very nice key.

P1050175.JPG P1050176.JPG P1050177.JPG P1050178.JPG

4. WO9B

WO9B Ham Member QRZ Page

Sold pending funds. Thanks all.

5. WO9B

WO9B Ham Member QRZ Page

Sold....

6. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.