Being harassed....

Discussion in 'Community Help Center' started by WA8MEA, Apr 19, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: l-assoc
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: l-BCInc
ad: L-MFJ
  1. WA8MEA

WA8MEA Ham Member QRZ Page

Hey, I really appreciate it. But after the response below from QRZ, I believe it is time I take a different direction with this.

2. KC8VWM

KC8VWM Moderator Volunteer Moderator QRZ Page

The response was intended to provide you with a detailed explanation how reports, problems and any other matters are handled in a well structured orderly fashion. This was to help you better understand "why" a ticket was requested by another helpful volunteer who was reaching out to assist you.

Again, the staff and volunteers are always here and are happy to assist you with any problems you may be experiencing.

We are simply requesting you to submit a ticket as a matter of proceeding forward with your inquiry and request for assistance.

Thank You.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2018
  3. WD3N

WD3N Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I tried Google,but they want $8.00 for the answer...outrageous

4. WG7X

WG7X Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

This... This is what happens when there are very little sunspots.

March madness leads to April anger?

5. ND6M

ND6M Ham Member QRZ Page

... it's gonna be a long, hot summer too.

6. KA9JLM

KA9JLM Ham Member QRZ Page

Cold Winter too.

7. AB8MA

AB8MA Subscriber QRZ Page

Don't forget to include Nigerian bank account passwords. :)

8. UA6JD

UA6JD Moderator Platinum Subscriber Volunteer DX Helper QRZ Page

For all QRZ staff members reserved email likes <xxx> @ qrz.com , but not <qrzxxx> @gmail.com.
    You can click to my page to look a format of staff email, or any other staff members QRZ pages.
    Anybody can use free Google mail service . If I will use whitehouse (at) gmail.com it not mean that I am from White House .
    It is not e-mail from staff member .

WA8MEA likes this.
  9. WA8MEA

WA8MEA Ham Member QRZ Page

Thank you very much, Vlad! I didn't actually know if the the volunteers were given special QRZ email addresses. I knew paid staffers were. I suspected it was a "vigilante" who wanted to play QRZ moderator, but I first wanted to confirm it wasn't a volunteer.

Had someone stepped forward from the beginning, and supplied your answer without a lot of baloney about "submitting a ticket" or other nonsense, the thread would have been over on the first page, days ago. But I am glad you came forward and I very much appreciate your help.

I stopped the email situation by blocking, but he has now switched to a different "mode." However this time, the guy slipped up.

Once again Vlad, thank you! You have a very interesting life story and interesting family. Maybe the next time I'm on the West Coast, we can meet.

73 Vlad! - Bill

10. K8PG

K8PG Subscriber QRZ Page

GET A GRIPPPPP

W7UUU likes this.