SOLD Bearcat Uniden TrunkTracker V, BCD536HP, with DMR

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by N2NUT, Sep 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: l-assoc
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
  1. N2NUT

N2NUT XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Bearcat Uniden TrunkTracker V, BCD536PH, with DMR

For sale a Bearcat TrunkTracker V, model BCD536HP. Works perfect and would not sell it except for our local Fire Department is going digital, encrypted. I purchased this only a few months ago, 11/2017. It has to be the most advanced scanner that I have ever used. Includes the WIFI adapter. Just works great. Everything is in the box. It also had the DMR feature unlocked. Included also is the PROSCAN software that allows you have your scanner broadcast across the internet, allowing you to listen from anywhere in the world. Always sat on the desk, never been mobile. With the DMR upgrade and the Proscan it costs, $635. Asking $475 shipped to the CONUS. Paypal preferred. Any questions please feel free to email me, tom@n2nut.com

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg

Attached Files:

• 5.jpg
      5.jpg
      File size:
      1.1 MB
      Views:
    KN4OO and KE9OL like this.
  2. W0KRD

W0KRD XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Would you consider $400.00 USD and I pay $20.00 freight?
    Ken W0KRD

3. N2NUT

Thanks for reminding me. The price includes shipping.

4. N2NUT

Ken, $450 and I will ship it.

5. W0KRD

W0KRD XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Thomas - I will buy it for $450 with your assurance that everything in the listing above is functional. The DMR mod is what interests me the most. PayPal is great if you want to send an invoice to me. My email is kdavis24@cox.net.
    Thank you very much
    Ken
    W0KRD

6. KE0HQZ

KE0HQZ XML Subscriber QRZ Page

It's a great scanner. I have one and I enjoy having the ability to listen to it anywhere with the Bearcat app.

7. N2NUT

Sold. Ken it was good to meet you..

8. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.