Bauer 707 commercial AM transmitter

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by NI6AU, Dec 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
  1. NI6AU

NI6AU Ham Member QRZ Page

Bauer 707 AM transmitter now on 80 meter very good condition. It has 4 4-500 two for finals and two for modulator on the HI side 1000 watts on the low side 300 watts this is a very big unit so dew to that it is a pick up only. I live in southern CAL Riverside Ca. If you email me I will send picture. I also have a Bauer console that will go with it and a Hammarlund SP 600 receiver all for $2500 to all you AM'er out there a complete am station. OH and a gates audio limiter.

2. WA3VJB

WA3VJB Ham Member QRZ Page

Wow!

Popular transmitter, but they just don't seem to come along very often among radio hobbyists who give them a new lease on life after service on the AM broadcast band.

One fairly famous example is the one belonging to Paul, VE7KHZ.

A little cleanup and it was ready to go ....

[​IMG]

His story is at:

http://www.qsl.net/ve7khz/broadcast.html

3. W7DAU

W7DAU Ham Member QRZ Page

How much for transmitter alone

Need a standby transmitter for 1600. We are a public broadcast station and have to keep our costs down. Any well operating 500 watt or more transmitter would serve our needs well. Located in Eugene.

4. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.