For Sale Baofeng UV-82HP HIGH POWER with accessories

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KC2FQ, Jun 19, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-rfparts
ad: l-assoc
ad: Subscribe
ad: l-gcopper
  1. KC2FQ

KC2FQ Ham Member QRZ Page

This is the high power (8 watts?) unit I bought this a couple of months ago. It's a great radio but I am going to go DMR now.

You get:

The HT, like new in original box with manual, charger and stock antenna
    a second color matched Baofeng battery
    Diamond SRJ77CA antenna
    FTDI "chipped" USB cable

I've programmed this many times from my Windows 10 computer. The computer had ZERO issues linking with the cable and/or the radio using the free version of CHIRP I downloaded off of the net.

All of this for $85 net to me. Shipping and fees (if any) associated with your payment method will need to be added. I can ship it via various methods. I am also selling a 72 foot piece of Wireman #106 "Super 8" coax and can combine the shipping if you want both. Look for my other ad.

Baofeng.JPG

2. KC2FQ

Sorry about the crooked picture. I'd fix it but editing after a half hour or so of a posting is for some reason not allowed. If someone wants the radio for less and doesn't need the accessories I would be willing to first take the programming cable out of the deal and second the antenna (in that order only). Send me a PM and we'll "talk."

3. KC2FQ

This is a great deal but only if someone wants ALL of what this package offers. I prefer not to have to sell and ship each item separately. To go over it again, I'm offering the HIGH POWER version of the UV-82 which has 8 watts on 2m and 7 watts on 70cm. It also includes the Diamond high gain antenna, not that Nakami or Nagoia or whatever junk dummy load it's called. The programming cable is a MUST and this one WILL easily connect to your computer where the so called "$5.00" one you keep hearing about will not. Then of course there's the extra OEM color matched battery. Granted, not a very expensive option but when you're using high power you can go through the batteries a bit faster. If you add the street prices of all of that up it comes to at LEAST $110 but only if you hunt down the absolute lowest price on EACH item separately.

4. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.