ad: k1jek

Baofeng UV-5R Software.

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio Software' started by KA4LEC, Mar 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
ad: FBNews-1
  1. K3KL

K3KL Ham Member QRZ Page

This is the exact problem I'm having with XP. I hit "write" and get the "connecting to transciever" prompt then I get "fail to connect with transciever" with the yellow triangle and the exclaimation point in it? Anybody want to guess what this might be? Thanks (ps, I'm about as computer illiterate as one can get). Kurt

2. K3KL

K3KL Ham Member QRZ Page

Additional information: The driver I have installed is 2.0.2.1.

3. K3KL

K3KL Ham Member QRZ Page

Radio Model BFB-297

4. K3KL

K3KL Ham Member QRZ Page

Disregard my previous posts everyone, I just downloaded CHIRP. Should have done this first and saved myself hours of frustration! It works wonderfully!!!

5. KC8TMV

KC8TMV Ham Member QRZ Page

Mike, could I bother you for that driver too? KC8TMV (at) one (dot) net

6. KC8TMV

KC8TMV Ham Member QRZ Page

7. CUSTOMKNG05

CUSTOMKNG05 QRZ Member

i would very much like that link if i could get it please
    customkng05yahoo.com
    kk4nor

8. KD0TXD

KD0TXD Ham Member QRZ Page

Purchased a Bao Feng uv5re ht and I've spent a better part of the week trying to figure out how too program this radio. I've downloaded Chirp and haven't a clue as to how to use the program? I've been on the web looking for an answer that everyone seems to need. Some it works for, others it doesn't. I got my ticket in Dec 2012 and so you know where I'm at. The BFB is 295 and I can't find anything that close let alone know what this means??? Can anyone help me??? donfox_2000@yahoo.com

9. K8ERV

K8ERV Ham Member QRZ Page

I don't use a computer to pgm, but I sent you my manual cheat sheet. I like to be able to change things in the
    field where I would not have a computer so I think it is good to know manual programming.

TOM K8ERV Montrose Colo

10. WU5S

WU5S Ham Member QRZ Page

BAOFENG UV5R

Also having trouble getting my Computer to find my radio (BAOFENG UV5R). I'm sure I need the right driver.. I'm using Windows XP. Thanks in advance for the help.
    Willie (WU5S)

Email: wjrobins@suddenlink.net

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.