SOLD Balun Designs 1:1 ATU Balun Model 1161t

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by NW3K, May 23, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
  1. NW3K

NW3K Ham Member QRZ Page

Here is a Balun Designs 1:1 ATU Balun with studs. Model 1161T
    https://www.balundesigns.com/model-1161-1-1-atu-current-balun-3-54-mhz-5kw/

I puchased this balun in March, and put it into service on April 14, 2019 with my 80m horizontal loop fed with home brew ladder line. This balun was brought in while I travel for work and anytime rain was in the forecast. It has not been exposed to water and only 100w operation. Since the unit wasn't permanently installed, the weep holes were never drilled, it's had no coax seal or any other sealant applied to the terminals or so239. The unit is as new as a used item can be. I took down the loop yesterday to allow two antennas in it's footprint.

The unit functions as expected, and is of high build quality as it's a balun designs product. The "ATU" version is built to withstand higher impedance mismatch than a normal design balun. The info can be read at the above link.

Here is a link to why I used a 1:1, as opposed to a 4:1 balun with my loop. My MFJ-949E was able to handle the impedance mismatch with no problems.
    http://www.karinya.net/g3txq/tuner_balun/

With shipping I paid $93, plus lead time for the unit to be made.

Asking $65 Shipped
    Sold as is, No returns
    Pay pal and Postal Money Order Accepted

Please reply to nathan dot nw3k at gmail dot com (This is my ham/QRZ email)
    My paypal account is prayinghands at gmail dot com (This is my personal email)

Thanks,
    Nathan, NW3K

IMG_20190522_170454.jpg IMG_20190522_170651.jpg

Attached Files:

KA8UGB and KT5OT like this.
  2. NW3K

NW3K Ham Member QRZ Page

Sold to Fred, W3ICM, pending funds.

3. NW3K

NW3K Ham Member QRZ Page

Item is sold.

4. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.