ad: portazero-1

SOLD B3016 Mirage 2meter AMP

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by K8XG, Jan 31, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. K8XG

K8XG XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I have an older B3016, a Bargain at $129 shipped to you Priority Mail large flat rate box. It had not been used for about 10 years on the shelf under my operating tables. I checked it out fully last year, and again today, and have pictures of the output.

Like many of the older Mirage (brown face) GasFet pre-amps, this one got hit by static and the receive pre-amp no longer works. However the Quality of the original Mirage is much better than the newer MFJ models. I have opened one of new ones that arrived with 2 screws floating around inside the case when I took it out of the box.

This with 10 watts in from my Kenwood V71a set to mid power, it puts out 150 watts in the pictures in the next post. With 24 watts in from my Yaesu radios set to mid power, it shows 180 watts out in the next post. I would not run any more power into it than that. At ~34 watts in, the built in shutdown circuit shuts it off for about 5 mins or so.

There is a little dust on it, and the Pre-amp no longer functions so I am offering it at a Bargain of $129 shipped to you. No Original Box, no manual, no parts swappers.

Paypal for payment, my email on QRZ is good to contact me.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 31, 2019
  2. K8XG

Here are pics of 10 watts in , and 24 watts in; plus other sides of the amp.

Attached Files:

3. N6RRY

N6RRY Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I'll take it Art!

Greg - N6RRY

4. K4DVW

K4DVW Ham Member Volunteer Moderator QRZ Page

Pictures not showing up.

WD4IGX likes this.
  5. W4INT

W4INT Ham Member QRZ Page

Pictures are showing as attachments for all the recent posts. You may want to check with QRZ developers to see what has changed. If you select the pics they show just not previewing.

K8XG likes this.
  6. K8XG

Hi Greg, Ill shoot a message to your email address.

K4DVW, I posted on the SwapChat forum about picture previews not showing up on posts , only links since 1:30pm EST on many posts today.

7. N6RRY

QRZ is acting strange today, period!

8. N6RRY

Art, I am having trouble accessing my email here at work. I'll get to it in a few hours when I get home.

Thanks!

Greg - N6RRY

9. N6RRY

BTW, the photos are showing up when you click on them...

10. K8XG

Ok, no worries. Art

11. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.