awards problem

Discussion in 'QRZ Operating Awards' started by N8CGY, Sep 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
  1. N8CGY

N8CGY XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I worked the canary islands (EA8OM) and he confirmed me but it doesn't show me as wordking the Africa Continent in the Award section. I understand that the awards is a preview only, so this is just to inform you that there may possibly be something in that area that I would like you to be aware of. Thanks guys for your great work on QRZ.com
    73 de Ken N8CGY

2. KM4CQG

KM4CQG Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

N8CGY

Hi I have the exact same problem with the a different call sign not sure what to do about it.

Have 2 contacts with Raul EA8DAO but it does not verify it even though we have both confirmed it.

Ian

3. KI4FKW

KI4FKW Ham Member QRZ Page

I have an issue with a Florida station. It's because he has his state entered as "Flo" instead of "FL." Look at things like that.

4. VA2GK

VA2GK Ham Member QRZ Page

In the "world continents awards" section, Antarctica used to look yellow because I didn't have any confirmed QSOs. Today I got a confirmation by KC4AAA and now Antarctica is in red and instead of reading "7 out of 7" like it should, it says "339 out of 343"...
    However when I go to "DX World awards", Antarctica is green and it says "one confirmed QSO, one unconfirmed QSO"

I know it's not ready yet but I just wanted to point it out :)

73!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.