SOLD AVRT5 APRS Tracker VHF with GPS, Bluetooth & Thermometer

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by N9SIR, Aug 21, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
  1. N9SIR

N9SIR XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Less than 2 weeks old, asking $74 PayPal shipped (with tracking number) to anywhere in the continental United States. Includes programming cable and I'll be happy to also program it with your Call so you can start using it the day you receive it.

[​IMG]

Hardware integration: GPS module, antenna, VHF transceiver module, built-in battery, charging IC, temperature sensor, TF card, buzzer, wireless Bluetooth module.

It's really is a nice APRS Tracker, but with only 1 Watt it doesn't work well in the hills of East Tennessee, better suited for flatter ground and/or an area with more digipeater/iGate access.

Note: this item does not have retail packaging, I only received the tracker, antenna, programming cable and a sheet of paper with a link to a AVRT5 Yahoo Group: https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/AP510/info

Please message me if you have any questions or you like to purchase it, I'll reply back with my PayPal email.

N9SIR

KE4HTS likes this.
  2. N9SIR

N9SIR XML Subscriber QRZ Page

SOLD

3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.