ad: Flexradio-1

Available Area 4 1X2 and 2X1 Calls

Discussion in 'Contests, DXpeditions, QSO Parties, Special Events' started by WT4M, Dec 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: abrind-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
  1. WT4M

WT4M Ham Member QRZ Page

I did a lot of research trying to obtain a 1X2 or 2X1 area 4 call.  In doing so, I found 33 of these calls that were still active, yet the silent key had passed away over two years ago (available now).  I have broken them down by prefix. The following list represents the number of calls I know of, followed by the call prefix (1st letter only) and whether 1X2 or 2X1.

1    A    2X1
    3    K    1X2
    6    K    2X1
    7    N    1X2
    14  N    2X1
    2    W   2X1

If you are an Amateur Extra in area 4, I would be happy to provide the information I have gathered on one of these calls.  If you would like one, please send a private message with your name and call.  If you indicate what you may be looking for in a call (i.e. CW weight, cool looking, certain initials, etc.), I will select on that basis. Keep in mind, it is probably more fun to research your own.  If you are not so inclined, and just want one of these calls, send me a private message and it will only go to you, and no others. Amateur's honor!  If you know of another that may be looking, feel free to forward...

V/r,

2. WT4M

WT4M Ham Member QRZ Page

OK, it has been several days now that a 'W' prefix 1X2 call has been available in district 4. Evedently, no one that would want one knows of it yet, as no one has filed for it. If you are looking for such, be the first to email me, and I will give you the gouge...
    [​IMG]
    V/r,

3. KY4WPH

KY4WPH Ham Member QRZ Page

What nu4 calls are availible ? I want to upgrad to a general, and above, but would like a nu4 call!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.