For Sale Auto Tuners/Quad band mobiles/ICM Mike

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by WX7P, Apr 15, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: l-assoc
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
  1. WX7P

WX7P Ham Member QRZ Page

Heil ICM Mic with Stand - $65 Shipped

MFJ- 901B Tuner - $60 Shipped

TYT TH-9800 Quad 10-6-2 440 Mobile. Transmits fine, the internal speaker doesn't work $125 Shipped.

Yaesu FT-8900R Quad Bander with manual and extension kit. $245 Shipped

AT-11 Automatic tuner works home assembled. $60 Shipped

AT-11 Automatic Tuner works home assembled a robust case. $75 Shipped.

Please use the email address listed in my profile here on QRZ. Paypal ok.

**If you are interested in this item, or have questions, please respond to my email. DO NOT leave your information in the thread and ask me to contact you.**

IMG_1209.JPG IMG_1207.JPG IMG_1206.JPG IMG_1210.JPG IMG_1203.JPG IMG_1204.JPG

KA8UGB and WB0MMZ like this.
  2. W2RGH

W2RGH Ham Member QRZ Page

Does the AT-11 Automatic Tuner works home assembled a robust case work as it should?

3. W2RGH

W2RGH Ham Member QRZ Page

Payment sent for :AT-11 Automatic Tuner works home assembled a robust case. $75 Shipped

4. K5WMG

K5WMG Ham Member QRZ Page

Interested in the QRP yellow tuner. Who built it and how well is it done? What's the least you'd consider since it's not factory-built?

5. KN7S

KN7S Senior Swapmeet Moderator Staff Member Volunteer Moderator QRZ Page

The ad emphatically sez; **If you are interested in this item, or have questions, please respond to my email. DO NOT leave your information in the thread and ask me to contact you.**

KA2FIR, N3AB, W7GST and 1 other person like this.
  6. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.