SOLD Audio Spectrum Analyzer, ADC SA-1 w/ optional rack mounts

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by K7LRC, Jun 16, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
  1. K7LRC

K7LRC XML Subscriber QRZ Page

This is a really nice, confirmed working, Audio Spectrum Analyzer that could be used to monitor the audio envelop and contour of the input signal to your transceiver, or the received audio from your rig, depending on how you connect it. See exactly what your audio processor or equalizer is doing to the relative gain in each band on the analyzer. Boost or cut bass, mids or treble to tailor your the response of your voice to cut through QRM/ QRN and improve DX performance. This analyzer has other uses in live audio engineering and home theater applications.

The unit has been stored in a no-smoking, environmentally controlled environment the entire time I've owned it, and it probably only has a dozen hours of use on it. It has custom, removable rack ears, so you can load it up in your 19” rack, or use it on the bench top. It has minor scuffs & scratches, normal for classic equipment like this.

Comes with the original Electret/ condenser microphone and User's Manual. Has an internal wide band pink noise source for calibration, RCA input and outputs (stereo or mono), sensitivity control and many more features (see photos).

These classic analyzers sell for up to $160 online, in nice working condition like this one.

My asking price is only $49 + S/I.
    • Item may be picked up in PHX AZ, or shipped.
    • US PMO required for payment.
    • CONUS sale only.
    • E-mail good on QRZ. I may not monitor this thread, so e-mail is best.
    Other details;
    • Microphone battery not included.
    • Sold as-is, due to age of the gear, but confirmed working before boxing (see photo).
    Thanks & 73, K7LRC

• IMG_7695.JPG
    IMG_7698.JPG
    IMG_7702.JPG
    IMG_7700.JPG
    IMG_7699.JPG
    IMG_7701.JPG

KE9OL and KC2YMO like this.
  2. WQ4F

WQ4F XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Hello Larry. I sent you an email saying that I will take it. I sent my cell number and all on there. I just wanted to make sure that I got it...hihi. WA4CQ is my club call and WQ4F is my regular call... I use WA4CQ all the time and that"s who everyone knows me as. Anyway the other email is more informative... Thanks Jerry

3. K7LRC

Sale pending to W6UXB. Thank you.

4. K7LRC

ITEM SOLD

5. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.