ad: UR5CDX-1

Attention DXers, IDXC 2023 Hotel Reservations opens Monday June 13th

Discussion in 'Hamfest and Convention Calendar' started by N6PSE, Jun 8, 2022.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: Radclub22-2
  1. N6PSE

N6PSE XML Subscriber QRZ Page

74th International DX Convention • April 21-23, 2023 • Visalia, California

Please Join us for IDXC 2023 in Visalia, California!

The 74th International DX Convention, co-sponsored by the Northern California DX Club (NCDXC) and the Central Arizona DX Association (CADXA), will be held again at the beautiful Visalia Conference Center in downtown Visalia, California from April 21-23, 2023.

If you’re a DXer or interested in any aspect of Ham radio, then IDXC is the place to be. Top DX operators (and contesters) from around the world will be there. You'll match those familiar callsigns with new faces, and shake hands with the person you have had a sched with for the past 10 years but never met.

NOTE: Hotel Reservation information will be posted on Monday, June 13, 2022. Participating Convention Hotels are the Marriott, Comfort Suites and the Wyndham Hotels. You can make your hotel reservation at the Convention rate at www.dxconvention.com
    Convention Overview

• Convention is a full 2.5 Days: Friday (April 21); Saturday (April 22); 1/2 day Sunday (April 23)
    • Full day of training & presentations on Friday, April 21
    • Two Seminar Tracks on Saturday, April 22
    • Contest Forum, DX Forum, YL Forum, QSL Card Checking
    • 15-20 DX & Technical Seminars
    • Large Exhibit Hall - where you can comfortably talk to the people who design and sell ham radio equipment
    • Great Raffle Prizes
    • Friday Evening Dinner Options: TopBand, IOTA, and Contesting

Over the next several months we'll be inviting speakers, finalizing the program, setting up the Exhibit Hall, and generally preparing for a memorable convention for all attendees..

If you have any questions or comments, please email IDXC2023@gmail.com
    Thanks in advance for your support. We look forward to seeing you next April !

www.dxconvention.com

2. N6NLX

N6NLX Ham Member QRZ Page

I saw over on Reddit that there isn’t an entrance fee listed. I checked the website and sure enough you can’t find the entry price anywhere.
    It seems like it’s shrinking in size. No mention of a swap meet and a handful of ham radio vendors. I’m not talking about jewelry and signs. It doesn’t appear that Kenwood or Icom will be there. The list of speakers is TBD. It’s only a month out.
    Sad to see. I used to enjoy going to that one. Pacificon is another one that has shrunken.