For Sale Atas 120A HF antenna

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KG4UHV, Apr 21, 2017 at 3:47 AM.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-rfparts
ad: l-assoc
ad: Subscribe
ad: l-gcopper
  1. KG4UHV

KG4UHV Ham Member QRZ Page

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg I have for sale a brand new Atas 120a antenna. Never installed before. Only opened the box to get the pictures. $315.00 PayPal only. I'll pay for the shipping and insurance as well. If you have any questions, feel free to reach me at kg4uhv@yahoo.com

2. N9VX

N9VX Ham Member QRZ Page

Your description is incorrect, you wrote Atlas. but it is a ATAS. You may get more interest if you change that.

Joe N9VX

3. KN7S

KN7S Swapmeet Moderator Volunteer Moderator QRZ Page

Fixed

4. KG4UHV

Dave,

Thank you.

5. KC5JSR

KC5JSR Ham Member QRZ Page

I drive an 18 wheeler for a living and there's a chance I may end up through your QTH soon, would a local pick up be possible?

6. KG4UHV

Sure, I'm located in Kansas City, KS . Close to State Avenue and North 78TH ST.

7. KC5JSR

KC5JSR Ham Member QRZ Page

Good deal, I ended up going to CA. But should be heading back east on the next run.
    I'll keep checking back with you until I get through
    Great, hope to be able to get through soon, it's somewhat difficult to get into most amateur radio stores, and I'm rarely stationary long enough for shipping.

8. KG4UHV

No worries, I still have got the antenna available, keep me posted on that 73.

9. KG4UHV

What's your current email address?

10. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.