For Sale Astron RS70M power supply

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KA7KDX, Jan 29, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
  1. KA7KDX

KA7KDX Ham Member QRZ Page

I am the second owner of this Astron RS70m. I've had no issues with it other than the voltage meter does not work. I am selling to upgrade to a 24v for a 600watt amp. This one was used on a 400watt amp for 2m EME work.

$200 + shipping

Please note that the shipping weight for this is 46lbs and shipping will be $100.

Attached Files:

N3GY and KE9OL like this.
  2. N7TWP

N7TWP XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Hi Brian, does this supply have fans in it? If so, at low current loads, are they silent? Curious if you have the orig. box -- if so what are the rough outer box dimensions? -Karl N7TWP

3. KA7KDX

KA7KDX Ham Member QRZ Page

I dont ever recall hearing the fan come on, I know ive driven it pretty hard, but the cooling fins seem to do a pretty good job. I've also run an external fan across both the amp and ps to help keep things cool, especially during the summer.

I do have the original packing box, plus it will ship in an over box, I dont trust the shippers to get it to its destination in one piece in the original box.

4. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.