Associate email addresss with callsign

Discussion in 'Community Help Center' started by SMWISE, Jul 29, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. EB1BSV

EB1BSV Volunteer / Dx Helper/ Moderator / Lifetime Member Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Hi Arthur, :)

All is fixed now.

73, Julio César. EB1BSV / KI7HPQ

2. W4NKV

W4NKV Ham Member QRZ Page

Yes it is. Thank you,
    Art W4NKV

EB1BSV likes this.
  3. EB1BSV

EB1BSV Volunteer / Dx Helper/ Moderator / Lifetime Member Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

You are welcome

4. KI5GWG

KI5GWG Ham Member QRZ Page

Hello, I have recently received my call sign and would like to change my user name to my call sign KI5GWG. Can one of the QRZ volunteers help me out?

Thank you,

Scott

5. EB1BSV

Hello Scott, nice to meet you, :)

Username "SRW1965" has been changed to KI5GWG

6. N4MRN

N4MRN Ham Member QRZ Page

Hello, - I am new to the QRZ web site, and I can not find information on associating my registered e-mail address with my call sign (N4MRN).

I am told that I should be able to set up e-mail forwarding to forward: N4MRN@QRZ.COM to the Comcast e-mail address that I have on file in my QRZ account. Can you tell/show me how to do that ?

Thanks in Advance!

Steve / N4MRN

7. EB1BSV

Good afternoon Steve, N4MRN, nice to meet you, :)

QRZ does not provide email accounts. You have to use the one you used to register or any other account you wish.

8. N4MRN

N4MRN Ham Member QRZ Page

Thanks ! (I actually figured that out after I posted this).