ad: w5yi

Associate email addresss with callsign

Discussion in 'Community Help Center' started by SMWISE, Jul 29, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
  1. KD9NMT

KD9NMT Ham Member QRZ Page

Me to - I need to associate my pre-callsign user name of fauxfly with my new callsign of KD9NMT -
    Thanks a lot!!
    Steve

2. EB1BSV

EB1BSV Volunteer / Dx Helper/ Moderator / Lifetime Member Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Good afternoon Steven S Schermitzler, nice to meet you, :)

Username "FAUXFLY" has been changed to KD9NMT

If you have further questions, please, do not hesitate to contact us again.

73, Julio César. EB1BSV / KI7HPQ

3. KN4YNT

KN4YNT Ham Member QRZ Page

Hello,

I have the same issue. Username ALIEBOLD -> Callsign KN4YNT.

Thank you!

73, Aaron

4. EB1BSV

EB1BSV Volunteer / Dx Helper/ Moderator / Lifetime Member Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Username "ALIEBOLD" has been changed to KN4YNT

73, Julio César. EB1BSV / KI7HPQ

5. W4NKV

W4NKV Ham Member QRZ Page

I am having a problem changing my password when I type in my user name and pass word it don;t do anything also can't get e-mail from call sign even when logged in
    Art W4NKV

6. EB1BSV

Hello Arthur,W4NKV :)

I have checked and seen that we have submitted you a new password. Please, confirm if all is ok now.

Thanks,

Julio Cesar, EB1BSV/KI7HPQ.

7. W4NKV

Thanks I was locked out for awhile and my password was reset. I am able to login now but when I
    try to change my pass word I put my username and the new password it does not do any thing also checking callsigns for e-mail address it just does not do anything when I am logged in.

8. EB1BSV

Hello Arthur,

What email are you using? Maybe are you using a email different from the one you used when registered in QRZ? :rolleyes:

73, Julio

9. W4NKV

O I haven;t changed anything. I was locked out. I sent a message to AA7BQ and told him I was locked out and he reset my password. I have been able to login but am still locked out of the change pass word and e-mail address using the callsign search.

10. EB1BSV

Hello Arthur,

Please, check your email a_cast*****@hotmail.com.

73, Julio